Sunday, June 10, 2012

I'm watching you



Och, it's been blowing horribly all day. I like dark days but not wind. I HATE wind. Plus, the wet yesterday and the awful wind today mean the lawn won't be mowed again this weekend. Bother bother bother.

Doing laundry and I've been reading news and blogs today. Posting to FB what I find important to share.

Tonight, we may watch Ice Road Truckers on the History channel but this season is without one of the main characters that I like so I may not bother. Bah. Last night we switched between the Stanley Cup and some kind of car racing and I stayed for the end of both. Do you see what women do for their men?

There is just so much I want to read. I sometimes feel like or wish that I were two people in my reading interests and needing the time to do to it. I love mysteries, historical mysteries. And I have lots and lots to read. I'm also interested in history and current events/politics and I have many books on hand to read in that category, too. Where does this drive to read or to know come from and what is the point of it? Why ask why, eh? This is me.

Making chicken fried steak tonight. Sunday dinners are for the meals that take a little longer to put together and with the cooler temp today something that will stick to the ribs.

No nap this afternoon; but I do usually take one after I walk the boys in the wee hours of the morning.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: