Sunday, June 3, 2012

Or dream about?



It is Sunday afternoon. I walked the dogs at 6am. It was sunny and I didn't have to wear a jacket but to the west there were very dark clouds. But they apparently moved around us because we didn't get the storm I thought would come. Ah well.

I watched online some of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee flotilla this morning. It would have been glorious with a sunny day. Unfortunately, it looked really miserable in the rain. For those who think the royals have it easy, take a look at what they have to do for their duty for hours on end.

I've got laundry going. I need to clean up some emails. I've got a couple projects online going. Hopefully this will be a productive day.

While at the library yesterday, I picked up a 14-day book that I thought Steve might be interested in. It's written by the creator of The Walking Dead and it's a prequel of sorts to a character named "The Governor" who will be showing up in the next season on TV and is apparently very well known in the graphic novels. He didn't reject it right away when I presented it to him so that may be a good sign.

Tonight, we have the season finale of The Game of Thrones on HBO to watch. I think it is on at the same time as the series premiere of Longmire so I may have to catch that next week. I don't know yet what I'm making for dinner, but I have some options at least.

Have a lovely Sunday

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: