Monday, June 18, 2012

US/USSR did the same thing during the Cold War



Monday Monday.

Work wasn't a slam of calls which made me nervous. The calls were just as rude/cranky.

I finished the Poole book; unfortunately, the killer was who I thought it was rather early on. I don't usually try to puzzle it out but this seemed to me fairly obvious. If this were a TV detective series, the bad buy would be a special guest star with a big name.

Next up, I'm not sure. I'm still reading COWARDS by Glenn Beck. I'm thinking maybe the next fiction will be the Susanna Gregory I received recently.

There's nothing on TV for me tonight though Steve will have his shooting shows. Leftovers for dinner. There's a potential for a thunder storm later but we'll see if it blows on by per usual. I may just read.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: