Wednesday, September 19, 2012

And always so friendly ...



Is it only Wednesday? Uff da.

So tomorrow the new temp I've been training may not show up because she may be offered a job tonight. Wasted time.

Steve has shooting tonight. I may have The Voice; it is saying repeat so maybe I don't. If I don't, I have many newspapers to catch up on and I'd like to finish the romance I'm reading so I can start the hist myst I picked up yesterday at the library. I'll tell you about it when I start it.

In the meantime, I haven't been able to keep up with current events this week because I have the temp sitting with me training and I haven't read my newspapers!  Argh! I hate not being informed.

Looks like my Romney/Ryan yard sign finally showed up. Woot. Annoying the teacher neighbors ... that's what it's all about.

I'm going to fix some dinner and head downstairs.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: