Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Monday



The DNC Convention starts its televised coverage tonight. In years past, I've watched. I remember seeing Obama's speech in 2004. I remember Governor Schweitzer in 2008. I won't be watching the 2012 convention at all. If I can help it. I can't. This bunch is so ... beyond .... I can't even watch it. Tonight, Steve has a board meeting; I'll be reading my WSJ and my book.

It was busy today but Gwen and I handled it. Terri and Pam are on vacation so it was just me and Gwen and Brandy handling calls (Brandy does the independent clinics). It will be the same tomorrow.

It was cooler today, finally. It felt nice to walk out into a cool breeze rather than an oven.

Have a lovely evening. I'm planning on it for myself.

Update: OMG. I'm absolutely gobsmacked. Steve says I've ruined his life: he VOLUNTARILY bought a book for himself today. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??!! I'm so proud of him. It's the new  NO EASY DAY by the SEAL team member about the Bin Ladin killing. Wow.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: