Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday's all right...



Last night I didn't have time to post. I picked up dinner from CJs on the way home from work then watched Say Yes to the Dress and Strike Back.

Today, I walked the boys and got groceries and other Saturday chores.

I finished THE BEAUTIFUL MYSTERY by Louise Penny. If you've been reading the series, it is a "wow" book. It is certainly in my top five of the year. Now, I'll be going back to WHY NATIONS FAIL until the Robb book comes. And I still have yesterday's and this weekend's WSJ to read.

I don't know what's for dinner. Something probably with hamburger. As far as I could tell there was nothing on TV.

It's been very cool in the mornings, in the 40s, and then in the 80s today and looks like 90s for the next couple days then back down to reasonable 70s after that. Steve's been running the sprinklers now that he doesn't have to mow (he thinks).

Have a lovely evening

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: