Monday, September 24, 2012

Ok, that's how I feel tonight. Grey cells nonoperational.



I'm currently reading SQUIRE THROWLEIGH'S HEIR by Michael Jecks. This is 7th of 30 in series featuring Simon Puttock, medieval West County bailiff, and Sir Baldwin Furnshill, ex-Templar Knight, in Devon, England. Here is a description:

The fates are not being kind to the Throwleighs. First the head of the family, Sir Roger, is killed in a riding accident; then his young son John is found dead, his poor body horrifically beaten. Although the small West Country community is eager to believe his death was an unfortunate accident, it soon becomes clear that the truth is far more disturbing.

It was published in 1999 and has 337 pages.

Tonight I have The Voice and the second episode of Revolution. That's really all I can. Work completely wore me out and then walking the boys finished me off. Tired. Will make taco salad and stare at the TV.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: