Monday, September 10, 2012

Me usually on a Monday night .... but (butt)....



I have a Do Not Disturb sign on my virtual door on Mondays from 7-9, Tuesdays from 7-8, and Wednesdays from 7-8 .... for THE VOICE blind auditions!  For a few weeks. Ok, three nights is a lot, I'm a little dumbfounded. Last two seasons it was only two nights, tops. I, for someone who doesn't watch a lot of tv, this is a bit much, and it's just for one show. I'd rather read. Crazy. But I like it. Steve doesn't like the show so I'll be watching upstairs; we won't be having dinner together until Thursdays unless I can have it ready before 7. Monday nights, he has his gun shows on the Outdoor channel which don't trip my trigger, so to speak, so he'll be fine on Mondays and on Wednesdays he goes shooting so he's fine then.

The Steelers didn't do so well last night against the Donkeys. My Boys are one and oh and his are oh and one in this first week. I didn't stick around for the end of the game which is probably a good thing. I think Steve tuned it out too and played his computer game.

Ryker has been a bad boy lately in our walks -- not sticking by the SUV to wait for me to get there at the end of the outing; he runs off. So, he was on leash the entire walk this morning. But he did get have a treat at the end with Coda. I should do it tomorrow, too.

I'll be getting the new JD Robb book tomorrow. Woot!

I'm glad the day is over. Getting through the day was the goal. I've got to fix some dinner and then hunker down!

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: