Saturday, September 15, 2012

Peek



Daylight is orange out there today. Haze and smoke. Yes, I've taken my Zyrtec.

Busy doing cleaning this morning. If I'm ambitious after lunch I'll either work on a closet or put some books away into bookshelves (church used book sale next weekend and library sale in about a month). If I'm not ambitious, I'll take a nap. We'll see.

I walked the boys this morning on leash through the neighborhood, not in the field. I suppose it's time to get them into that habit. It was about 6:45, very cool, but a nice walk. We'll do it again tomorrow. During the week, I'll probably have to get back to walk after work.

Nothing planned for this evening. I may do hamburgers but nothing scheduled on TV. I do have my newspapers to read.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: