Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday


It's 8:00. I'm tired. I just finished watching The Voice. Good, per usual. Today was busy, still training new temp. I'm going to do this real quickly; I have newspaper still to read. I picked up a new book at the library today but haven't decided if it's a keeper or not yet.

Last night after The Voice, I watched the premiere of new series, Revolution. It is a post-apocalyptic vision of the US after the power is gone (think EMP). It didn't make me turn it off in the first ten minutes. It is directed by Jon Favreau who directed the Iron Man movies so there's talent involved. I'll be watching the next episode to see if they can keep it up.

I am just tired and won't be able to stay awake much longer. So I'll say good night.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: