Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ecscape attempt fail




Mostly a peaceful Saturday. I walked the dogs this morning, then did some Saturday chores, then settled in my office reading some news and posting to FB. Then a call from Steve needing help out at the gun range. He went out to Roundup to pick up another roll of belting that they're going to use at the range for some cover on one of the ranges. This one was bigger. 7 tons. I went with him out to his parents to pick up a loader/tractor to see if that could help get this thing off the trailer. Long story and two hours later ... nope. Will have to go out again tomorrow. Bah.

It's rather nippy out. No precipitation but cloudy and cold. More of the same tomorrow.

I don't think there's anything on TV tonight. I'd like to do some reading.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: