Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday



My problem child, Ryker, tangled with a wasp this morning. I think he got stung, maybe on his cheek. Oh that poor boy can't win.

I finished the Anne Perry book, A SUNLESS SEA. Waiting now for the Justin Cronin on Tuesday. I do have some library books to jump into so perhaps I'll check those out. I completed my absentee ballot and will mail that tomorrow. I'm doing laundry and will have some lunch soon. Is there a nap in the future? Not sure yet.

Tonight we have the season premiere of The Walking Dead and then the season premiere of Comic Book Men.

It is sunny out and mild but windy. This week: The Voice, the second Presidential debate, hopefully hear something on the job, new book release (the above mentioned Cronin), and that's about it.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: