Sunday, October 28, 2012

Oh that's good, very good



I did not get a whole lot accomplished today. I wound up helping Steve again at the gun range for about four hours. Then I took a nap. I'm doing clothes laundry now. We'll watch The Walking Dead in about a half hour.

I finished MR PENUMBRA'S 24-HOUR BOOKSTORE last night. It was quirky. Next up ... I'm not sure yet. I have a few books from the library. I'm not sure what I'm in the mood for but I am missing my historical mysteries. I should get back to THE TWELVE. Yeah, that's probably the answer.

Tomorrow, back at it. I'll be training the temp again with the goal of getting her flying solo by the end of the week. I have The Voice to watch tomorrow and Tuesday. I realized yesterday that I won't be able to hand out Halloween candy because Halloween is on Wednesday and Steve won't be here to help with the dogs because of his shooting that night. No way can I open the door without someone holding them and the boys will not accept being put outside all evening. Not a big deal. Last year we didn't get very many -- less than 10 if I remember right. There are so many places doing activities for kids anymore that going door-to-door is in the past. I hadn't really bought candy yet anyway.

Otherwise ... just getting through the week. :)

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: