Friday, October 12, 2012

Mini bar



Friday at last, at last!

The first three days this week had psycho callers. It toned down a bit the last couple days but still glad to call it done.

I had called HR a couple days ago to see if there was any news. She called me today to say it would be another day or two (past the weekend, I'm assuming). At least it isn't the deafening silence anymore.

Tonight I have Say Yes to the Dress and the season finale of Strike Back on TV. Tomorrow, I have the lovely lovely Friends of the Library sale. I'm SO EXCITED. I can't help it. I'm a book addict.

The VP debate last night: I had to walk away at the halfway point because I couldn't take Biden anymore. I came back for the end. I've never seen anyone be so disrespectful, rude, condescending in all my viewing of debates. Biden may have stopped the hemorrhaging but they didn't gain anything and probably lost independent and women voters. I'm sure they said to Biden: be aggressive. And Biden said "Hulk SMASH!" (to bring in a comic book reference)

So, have a lovely evening. Maybe tomorrow I'll share what booty I get at the sale.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: