Saturday, October 6, 2012

Not cranky, just deep in thought



Sorry, too much going on yesterday to do a regular post. I got jeans and then groceries after work, then rushed to fix dinner (SOS for Steve, lentil soup for me). Then we watched Say Yes to the Dress and Strike Back.

It's been a not-bad Saturday. I've been doing the weekend chores and took a nap. It was 25 degrees this morning and then the fog moved in. Lovely.  Coda jumped in the ditch and came out covered in ice crystals. Steve had a gun class to coach so he was up early and now he's doing some work at the shop.

It's now about 1:30. I can either read some more emails, read a book (started nonfiction THE SWERVE), or do some cleaning in my office. Next weekend is the Friends of the Library sale and I know I will be bringing in more books. I really need to do something in here. Boxes of books from previous sales and from bringing stuff from M&D's house home. But, I have to admit, I'm feeling a little lazy.

I have to share this; this is a sneak preview of what's coming this week on The Voice. This is the reason why I watch it:




Doesn't that just blow your socks off? And the guy is only 18 years old!

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster  

No comments: