Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Some days are like that



Oy, I got caught up in "unsubscribing" from the junk email this evening. I've been deleting them but now I took the time to get rid of them for good. Bah.

So, I got a text from Steve right at the end of the work day that he got home and the boys were gone. They haven't done that in months. Angry. Very angry. Steve finally got them before I got home because I was making a side trip to the Animal Shelter to see if they were there. I think they'd been out most of the day. I fed them dinner and they've been zonked out sleeping ever since. Code has major scratches on his nose so I think he got into it with a cat somewhere. Time to put the electric line on again.

So, Steve is gone for shooting night. I'm reading news and cleaning up emails. I hope to do some reading because I have two more books at the library to pick up. Uff da.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: