Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hat trick! A Terminator reference, how I feel, and a cute baby sloth!



Well, I thought I was feeling better but that was after taking another nap after walking the dogs. Now it's hitting me again. Feeling yucky but no real cold symptoms like nose, coughing or anything. Tired, headachy, sinus stuff going on. I'll finish this and then lay down again.

I finished the Robertson book last night. I'm looking for the next read from my TBR piles. Many many options include Charles Todd, Peter Tremayne, Ian Morson, Kate Sedley and so on and so on. The most I'll say is that it will probably be a historical mystery.

Tonight we'll watch Axe Men and The Game of Thrones.

Back to work tomorrow. This week/weekend: TWO book sales. One at Friends of the Library and one at a church that sends me notifications of their sales. Couldn't they coordinate? This isn't the first time it's been on the same weekend. I will definitely go to the Friends of the Library sale because the library is emptying out their storage basement in lieu of moving to the new building. I may strike gold.

Here's this because it's funny:





And this because I think it is AWESOME (most SFF people are the best):



And some book things I've liked on Facebook this week:





Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster




No comments: