Sunday, April 28, 2013

We learned french braiding in class today...

Tail Hug


This was a low accomplishment day. About the only thing done was walking the dogs. I've started laundry but not finished so I don't suppose I could count that yet. I'm not even sure what's for dinner yet. We do have Game of Thrones to watch tonight.

30 Day Reading Challenge - Day Two
A book that you've read more than three times

I don't reread a whole lot but I have some loves that over my lifetime I've probably hit the three or more mark. They are also showing up on my Only 40 Books bookshelf for the same reason.

PERSUASION
PRIDE AND PREJUDICE
LITTLE WOMEN
ANNE OF GREEN GABLES
THE DAUGHTER OF TIME

I haven't chosen a book to stick with yet to read next. Still holding auditions.


Much love
PK the Bookeemonster




No comments: