Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!


We will be having as calm a day as possible. The boys, particularly Ryker, doesn't like loud sounds like fireworks. I have anti-anxiety pills for them but they don't seem to be very effective though maybe they're feeling less anxiety but still reacting to the noise. Last night we had mortars going off in the neighborhood until midnight. It will be worse tonight.

I'm making hamburgers for dinner (no bun for me) and, of course, we'll have watermelon. Steve will have chips and I'll probably have broiled asparagus on the side.

It got over 100 yesterday and it looks to be about 90 today with possibility of thunderstorms maybe starting around 5pm. We are keeping cool and hanging out in the basement. I hope to get some good reading done.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: