Wednesday, July 31, 2013

That's fun, let's do some more!

Doggy Dentist



A pretty good rain last night to help cool things off. My friend said it felt like fall this morning; unfortunately, we're not there yet. There was fog in the fields this morning when I walked the boys which was pretty and we've had good temps in the morning all summer - mostly 60s.

I'm holding auditions for the next read between now and when I get the new ones on Tuesday. Is it another Kearsley? Or next in series by Doherty, Hart, or Todd from the library? Gosh, it would be nice if the library shook loose the new Karin Slaughter or Brad Thor today.

Nothing on TV tonight for me so I can read whatever it winds up being while hanging with the boys and Steve has shooting. Stopped by Walmart on the way home to get a new iron. Mine died in mid session. Bah.Will figure something out for dinner -- guacamole?

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster