Thursday, July 25, 2013

Oof! Who put that hedge there?

I'll Get You Next Time!

I was a good girl and went to work today. Bah. Not feeling it.

I've got steaks in the crockpot for dinner. Steve will have white gravy and I will make swiss steak tomato stuff for me. Num!

I've got Motive on TV tonight to watch at 8. Otherwise I'll read.

On 4MA, I did the list of August historical mystery releases:


Ashford, Lindsay  THE MYSTERIOUS DEATH OF MISS JANE AUSTEN
Black, Benjamin  HOLY ORDERS
Blake, Robin  DARK WATERS
Bowen, Rhys  HEIRS AND GRACES
Clare, Alys  LAND OF THE SILVER DRAGON
Cleverly, Barbara  A SPIDER IN THE CUP
Dean, Anna  A PLACE OF CONFINEMENT
Donald, Angus  GRAIL KNIGHT
Ifkovic, Ed  DOWNTOWN STRUT
Jones, Sydney  THE SILENCE
Lovegrove, James  THE STUFF OF NIGHTMARES
Marston, Edward  AN INSTRUMENT OF SLAUGHTER
Pearce, Michael  THE BRIDE BOX
Perry, Anne  BLIND JUSTICE
Randisi, Robert  YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO DEAD
Russell, Sheldon   THE HANGING OF SAMUEL ASH
Shepherd, Lynn  A FATAL LIKENESS
Thompson, E V  HAWKE’S TOR
Todd, Charles  A QUESTION OF HONOR
Willig, Lauren   THE PASSION OF PURPLE PLUMERIA 

Four of these I'm interested in -- either I've ordered it or will get from the library -- and there are a handful that I will explore further info about.  The Anna Dean book I read a year ago from the UK. When will there be another?!  The book I'm most looking forward to in August isn't a histmyst actually. It's Louise Penny's HOW THE LIGHT GETS IN at the end of the month.

Funny:


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: