Sunday, July 7, 2013

Oh siblings....

Trololololooool!


Ah, the last day of the four-day weekend. Actually, it didn't feel that long because Thursday and Friday were mostly spent in non-time bunker mode hiding from the sound of fireworks.

I'm hoping to finish the Todd book today. I got the hardback version from the library yesterday. I couldn't wait for Tuesday when my replacement Kindle comes.

In my paleo diet, I've discovered something nummy: banana smoothie with cinnamon and nutmeg. Delish! Banana, a little bit of ice and AlmondSilk "milk" and the spices. Blender on liquify.

Tonight I'm making a staple we have about every other Sunday,  rice/meatballs. Steve will be having them. I'll be making regular meatballs for me and I'm thinking of maybe an apple cinnamon something on the side. Overnight, I made another crockpot of veggie soup with the last of ham for lunches for me this week.

We have Ice Road Truckers on TV tonight. Then reading before bed.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: