Thursday, September 19, 2013

But the bubbles are the best part

Not Gonna Happen

So I didn't do as much reading as I wanted to last night. Even though we saw the movie Zero Dark Thirty in the theatre, I watched it again last night on one of the premium channels. I like it quite a bit but I said then and I'll say again now, the movie's pace changes and actually comes to a screeching halt when they come to the actual Seal's mission to take out Bin Ladin which is toward the end but a big chunk of the end. But I do recommend watching it sometime.

We've had problems getting the boys to go outside when we leave for work this past week so they must now believe the wire is strong enough and deters them from escaping but now Steve has turned off the wire. I don't know about that -- do they do daily perimeter checks to verify the force field or am I giving them too much credit?

Doesn't appear to be much on TV tonight -- football maybe -- so perhaps I can REALLY do some reading.

We had a potluck lunch at work today. I made my paleo chili and discovered I'm still OD'd on it -- I can't really eat it yet again even though I loved it so much. I loved it TOO much. The other stuff at the lunch were things I really couldn't eat but I had brought some snacks and fruit that I could get by on. I have no idea what to make for dinner tonight. Oh well.

It was in the upper 40s this morning when I walked the boys. The full moon was still up. 

Off you go, have a lovely. 

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: