Sunday, September 22, 2013

Yeah baby

Tiem 2 Relax


I've got to do some laundry today, of course. But otherwise I plan to watch some football on my favorite football channel, Redzone, and read and nap.

I did go to the book sale yesterday but limited myself to only three and even those were not must haves. I also got two boxes of 1911 encyclopedias that I will turn into the foundation for bookshelves. I ran some errands otherwise yesterday: Petsmart, Walmart, etc.

Nothing really on TV tonight for me but ....


.... my freedom ends. And the only other new show I wanted to check out conflicts with Tuesday nights, the one by Joss Whedon about The Avengers, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. What a bother. 

Gotta go -- football about to start. Cross your fingers for the Cowboys. Although, we probably need to sacrifice a virgin into a volcano at this point. 


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: