Saturday, September 14, 2013

That is death by glare, yes

Welcome to MY Neighborhood

What a beautiful, rainy day it has been today. I. have. loved. it.

Photo: -Corrine<3 

I've mostly been doing chores today. Got some groceries, laundry, vacuuming... but I did read some of QUEEN'S PLAY by Dorothy Dunnett. Really loving that too. 


Doesn't appear to be anything on TV tonight so not sure, we'll probably channel surf. I've got a take-n-bake pizza to do for dinner. I've made some paleo snacks for football tomorrow.  My artichoke caviar, a wee bit of feta/caper dip, and pickled asparagus. Just in a snacky mood. I'll be watching the games on my new favorite channel, NFL Redzone, aka short attention span theater for football. 

I got notification that the new JD Robb is on its way to me. Will be here Tuesday. Shall we take bets on when UPS delivers it? I'm putting my money on 9pm. Two weeks ago it was 10 to 7, last week it was 8pm. Takers? 

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: