Tuesday, September 17, 2013

INCOMING!!


Up, Up, and Away!

OUTGOING!! .. (um ... nevermind)

Not Exactly How I Planned It


Why are the book photos on the left so big? I have no idea.

I will be starting tonight, THANKLESS IN DEATH by J D Robb. This is 46th of 46 in series (counting novellas) featuring Eve Dallas, a homicide lieutenant in futuristic New York City. Here is a description:
Lieutenant Eve Dallas has plenty to be grateful for this season. Hosting Roarke’s big Irish family for the holiday may be challenging, but it’s a joyful improvement on her own dark childhood. Other couples aren’t as lucky as Eve and Roarke. The Reinholds, for example, are lying in their home stabbed and bludgeoned almost beyond recognition. Those who knew them are stunned—and heartbroken by the evidence that they were murdered by their own son. Twenty-six-year-old Jerry hadn’t made a great impression on the bosses who fired him or the girlfriend who dumped him—but they didn’t think he was capable of this. Turns out Jerry is not only capable of brutality but taking a liking to it. With the money he’s stolen from his parents and a long list of grievances, he intends to finally make his mark on the world. Eve and her team already know the who, how, and why of this murder. What they need to pinpoint is where Jerry’s going to strike next.
It is published today and has 416 pages. Let's see when it comes to the house tonight, shall we? I'm still betting on 9pm. Love, love, love love me some JD Robb!! Woot! Squee!

Just found out that there's a book sale this weekend at the church that holds one every fall. Guess where I will be on Saturday morning? Not that I need any, of course, I must say that, but truly what if there is a ~*~*treasure*~*~ just waiting there for me?

I may try to catch that reality show about cold cases tonight on TV. I keep trying to watch it but forget about it. Cold cases are one of my triggers in terms of story. Love 'em.

The Steelers lost last night. Not a happy place in our house this weekend for football.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: