Saturday, November 16, 2013

No, no I'm not and I'm considering GPS

Yeah...That Should Work...

The best laid plans ....

I got as far as getting dog food at Petsmart and meeting my friend Beth for coffee at Barnes and Noble when Steve called to say the boys had gotten out. I finally found them two hours later ... on 48th street in the middle of the road almost to Central Avenue (both are VERY busy streets). Steve was here when they escaped but was still sleeping.

So I need to figure out a time to get groceries and do some clothes looking for the funeral. And WE need to figure out how to keep the damn dogs in the yard when they are ignoring the electric wire WHICH IS ON ALL THE TIME.

And we're having our roof replaced (blue shingles!) so I'm thinking I won't be getting a nap today. Oh, but the boys are zonked out from all their running this morning.

I finished the third book of the DIVERGENT trilogy and it blew my socks off. Well done. If you're looking for a HUNGER GAMES fix, this is it. It actually goes maybe deeper into the control issues and more than one layer. Also, instead of the standard love triangle, this was dealing with the relationship issues of just two people. Amazingly well done and highly recommended.

Back to the Charles Finch and MJ Trow books. Nothing specific on TV or planned for dinner. I dunno.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster


No comments: