Thursday, November 21, 2013

No!! She's not ... cleaning?!?






Sorry, life has interfered again and I haven't posted in a bit. I meant to do a post last night -- and read news and emails -- because I didn't have anything on TV to watch at last but the possible presence of a mouse necessitated that I clean out a closet. Don't worry, the cleaning thing doesn't last very long with me.

However, the next few days may be hectic with family coming into town. Steve's dad's funeral is Saturday and I imagine we'll be tied up all day. I'll see if I can do something tonight here online to at least say something about what I'm reading but it may be that you won't see me until Sunday.

It snowed four inches here yesterday and is blasted cold today but it's supposed to get back up into th 40s for the weekend.

Gotta go get ready to walk the dogs and ready for work.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: