Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saturday's all right for shopping

That Feeling of Your Ears Flopping in the Wind

I'm having a lovely day. I walked the dogs at 6:45. I ran some errands (skipped breakfast because I knew lunch was coming). I got jeans, a new purse, and some fleeces for work (all on sale). I had to get new sheets because Ryker decided to claw ours and I also got an extra set of towels that we needed. I stopped by B&N for a book for Steve (I will read it too). I probably spent too much but they were needed.

Then I picked up Mom and had lunch at Red Robin (yummmm) of Cobb salad and Mile Hi Mud Pie. Yes. I'm being extremely bad in my food this weekend for my birthday.

Then I got the laundry going and vacuumed and took a nap. 

Last night was re-thinking my eating bad all weekend plan after having pasta from Jakes. I haven't had pasta since June and this had a heavy sauce with it too. Oy. But I have bounced back. Tonight I had planned nachos from CJ's Grill. Lots of melted cheeses, hamburger, and sides like olives, tomato, sour cream, onions, etc. Baaaad.

Not much on TV tonight but we'll surf for a bit.

Back to reading THIS TOWN.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster 


No comments: