Friday, November 29, 2013

Salad for the next few days, fellas....

Squirrel Salad Bar


Thanksgiving went well. I made a paleo stuffing and it had good flavor but rather rich/filling. Will have to do that again sometime. I started to get a little ill from the smoke even though I took a Zyrtec so we left shortly after doing the dishes. I for one always try not to eat too much but wind up feeling so incredibly full. But then last night we got hungry and ordered a pizza.We called Domino's and only one place was open ... go figure, on a holiday? ;) We were grateful that they were able to come to us.

Today may or may not be a short work day. Either way, I'm ok. I do have to run to the bank to deposit my paycheck so I can pay some bills asap.

Tonight, I have Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta and Strike Back: Origins (finale) to watch on TV.

It is nice to have nothing planned for the weekend other than the usual cleaning and so forth.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: