Monday, April 28, 2014

Hiding from Monday



I finished quite a lot of books this weekend. They were all pretty much already started and just needed to be finally completed. But I was able to add four books to the monthly reads. Woot!

I'm currently auditioning what to read next. I've got some samples from the digital library to check out and of course the personal TBR mountain calls. I'll let ya know as soon as I do.

May's list of historical mystery new releases is as follows:


Cannell, Dorothy  MURDER AT MULLINGS
Downing, David  JACK OF SPIES
Estleman, Loren D.  RAGTIME COWBOYS
Fuller, David  SUNDANCE
Grecian, Alex  THE DEVIL’S WORKSHOP
Greenwood, Kerry   MURDER AND MENDELSSOHN
McCammon, Robert  THE RIVER OF SOULS
Morris, R. N.  THE DARK PALACE
Tallis, F. R.  THE FORBIDDEN
Thomas, Will  FATAL ENQUIRY
Thompson, Victoria  MURDER IN MURRAY HILL
Trow,  M. J.   CRIMSON ROSE


There's not a whole lot there but there are some quality reads. I have the Cannell as a ARC on Kindle and the Grecian as an ARC on the computer. I've got the Will Thomas on order. Trow has an interesting series featuring Kit Marlowe. I have some Victoria Thompsons and McCammons to get to eventually.

Tonight I have The Blacklist to watch, which means I have to stay up until 10 and I'm already yawning and fighting tiredness. Prior to that, I could also check out The Voice.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster 




No comments: