Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Somebody is not getting enough reading time


Yesterday I finally got the mental go ahead to get back to my paleo eating plan, i.e., eating very healthily so I will be going back to it this evening. I'm making a veggie soup, using the food processor for the first time that was given to me by a friend who picked it up for $5 at a garage sale last year. It will be better than chopping everything that takes forever. I'll also be checking out the health food stores again for what is available there and not available in regular stores. For weight loss, yes, but this is also to help my psoriasis and overall well being.

Nothing on TV tonight so I will be reading.

Prince William, Catherine and George are now in Australia in their tour down under for the Queen. Here's one of the cutest photos:


And yes, I want her hair though I don't have the patience to grow it that long anymore. I've had it once or twice. Because my hair is fine but thick, it was heavy, hot, and I always put it in braids or ponytails.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: