Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Eve Eve


Merry Christmas!



I won't be posting tomorrow and Sunday, per usual, and probably not Monday.

I'm still kinda book slumping but I've ordered a favorite from when I was young, THE WINTER PEOPLE by Phyllis A. Whitney. Gothic romance. It's only in paper, not ebook. It should be here tomorrow.



Hopefully that will help my book mood. It's a long weekend -- I'd hate to stuck in a non-reading mood.

We're playing it by ear tomorrow going over to Mom and Dad's house for Christmas Eve. Depends on incoming weather and wellness.  



Faves:








I'll be tracking Santa via Norad tomorrow:  http://www.noradsanta.org/


And we have a local flying family who does Santa flying over Billings on Christmas Eve via helicopter to watch for.  Depending on the weather; we have a storm coming in.


Have a safe and Merry Christmas!




Much love
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: