Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Sometimes you just have to blow bubbles


Supposed to hit 40 degrees today. Don't want it.


It just makes getting around very difficult after it freezes again. I could probably use one of these:


Tonight we have Curse of Oak Island "Circles in the Wood":
The Laginas try moving their Money Pit operation in search of a strange golden object.

And then I have Hunting Hitler "The Secret Island":

Further investigation into reports about a possible Fourth Reich leads to a rumored weapons testing site in Germany, and a deserted island in Argentina, the possible home of nuclear facilities and postwar Nazi ties.

Last night I got sucked into a Hallmark Christmas movie. Evil things. Evil things, they are.


I'm surrounded by sick people at work. Both Liz and Alex are ill and I'm not wanting it. And their cold sounds are starting to irritate me -- the sniffles, coughs, rough voices... Argh!



Have a great day!


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: