Thursday, December 15, 2016

On the front desk today


Yup, receptionist called in sick for the day.


Well, the winter storm is going on out there. We've not received the 8-12 inches of snow yet. It has been snowing non-stop but it's little snow. :)  And walking the dogs this morning was 10 above. Nearly 20 degrees warmer than yesterday!


BUT they're still expecting a temp tomorrow morning of -20 and a high of 3.


But there it is. Weather and Mother Nature.

Hey! Christmas movies. My favorite, I think, is A Christmas Story.



How the Grinch Stole Christmas:



Santa Claus is Coming to Town:



For some reason, and I tell this story every year, I used to see the movie The Gathering, made in 1977 with Ed Asner and Maureen Stapleton:



I see that it's available on Amazon Instant. I think I'll get it and have a nostalgic viewing. :)

The Hallmark Channel has made an industry out of Christmas movies. Enjoy this clip:



You don't want to, but you get suckered into them every time. And apparently actors like to make the very sweet movies.

Nothing on TV tonight for me so maybe I'll read.

Stay warm out there!



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: