Friday, December 9, 2016

No kitting.


Hey, it snowed. About a half inch so far. Colder than heck at 4 degrees right now. But I'm FINALLY in the mood for Christmas.


And I'm finally in the mood for Christmas music. I'm listening online to ChristmasFM which is a radio station based out of Ireland, canyoubelieveit? I'm loving the commercials and traffic reports in that so-lovely accent.


On Sunday we have The Walking Dead's mid-season finale, "Hearts Still Beating":

With members out scavenging for supplies, Negan's unwelcome visit to Alexandria continues. With tensions high, things quickly spin out of control.

Also, the Cowboys play in the evening.


I have no plans for the weekend, and in fact, with the snow I'm thinking I don't really need to go anywhere. I'm in the mood to read, nap, and watch shows on my computer ... so, really, nothing different ... just with more layers.

 I'll probably have a chance to play with Big Blue, my ATV snow plow.


Have a warm and cozy weekend!



Much love
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: