Friday, December 16, 2016

Snow up to our eyeballs!


Over 20 inches of snow. And it's still snowing.


Ok, no really, this is a livecam shot of Billings today.


I have a seminar to go to tomorrow afternoon, but I think perhaps I won't be going. Tomorrow's high is 0. It's quite a ways from my house to downtown. The negative 20 degrees with be tomorrow morning. The boys are going to get another short walk.



On Sunday, after a two-week break, I have the mid-season finale of NCIS: Los Angeles "Tidings We Bring:"


The team investigates the disappearance of a Navy lieutenant commander who was working with the NSA on foreign cyber threats. Later, the team celebrates the holidays together.



And they come back on January 8th, I think.

I'm gonna be hunkering down this weekend, I think. Much to read, Interneting, napping, some cooking, some cleaning.

Stay warm and cozy, fergoodnessakes. 



Much love
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: