Monday, December 12, 2016

Must be Monday



The cold continues. 9 degrees today for a high.


It is nice though to have a clear driveway. The snow plow was fun but a lot of work, actually, back and forth-ing.

The Cowboys lost last night. It was bound to happen, of course, but really, the only two losses this season were to the Giants. Eli Manning is not that great. Bah.


I finally finished viewing Daredevil season 2 this weekend. I'd let it go for months but I'm finally done. Bring on season 3. Nothing on TV for me tonight. Steve will watch Street Outlaws; I'll probably watch with him.


(I'm Ernie).

I finished the Victoria Thompson book this weekend. I'm not sure what's next. I thinking I may be in the mood for a procedural. Hmmm. Peter Robinson, I'm behind in. I've always meant to read Ian Rankin but always never quite in the mood. Or something else entirely. :)

I've run out of time. Have a great day!




Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: