Thursday, January 12, 2017

My thoughts exactly


Work was blech today. We switched to a payroll service at the end of last month but I have to record the expense and track things so I've been figuring out how to record the breakdowns in Quickbooks. And time was of the essence because I needed to reconcile the bank statement. And because it was the first payroll with the service, there were overcharges and things to be straightened out which created some refunds to the bank account. And then, our credit card company made a mistake on one of our deposits. The reconciliation was harder than it needed to be. 


And the constant dripping from the hole in the ceiling is driving me crazy.


Nothing on TV tonight so I hope to get some good reading in. I'm at 27% on KUSHIEL'S AVATAR. It's another big book so it's more impressive than it sounds. And I need to make some chicken soup and whatever Steve's having for dinner.


And tomorrow is Friday. Oh boy.


Have a lovely evening



Much love
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: