Thursday, January 5, 2017

The .... weekend ... I... can make ... it ...



I meant to read more last night but I turned on the TV to eat dinner and got sucked into watching most of the first of the new Star Trek movies. So many good moments.


So there went my evening. But it is such a good movie and I've ALWAYS loved Star Trek, you know this.

Tonight there isn't really anything on. Good, I say. Tonight I will have some chicken soup, read, and go to bed.


I've started another book, as I do. Nonfiction. SPIRIT JUNKIE by Gabrielle Bernstein.



Gabrielle Bernstein shares the story of how she transformed her life, offering her spiritual journey as a guidebook for overcoming fear, changing perceptions, and creating a life you’re psyched to wake up for. Bernstein has traded self-doubt and addiction for a new kind of high. In 2005 she became a student of A Course in Miracles and since then she has been guided to teach  those spiritual principles to the next generation of seekers.
Published in 2011, it has 288. 

Last year I read a lot of Camino de Santiago pilgrimage books. Maybe this is the year for A COURSE IN MIRACLES.


Freakin' cold today. It was -19 when I walked the boys. A shorter walk.


No wind then but there is now. Dayyum!

Stay cozy




Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: