Wednesday, January 11, 2017

That's sometimes the best part


Reading tonight. Why, do you ask? Because of Christmas hiatus of Arrow, that's why.


Two more weeks. Two more weeks.


I just miss my ship, Olicity.


Tonight I've got to make some chili for the next few days and some coconut/macadamia nut granola for breakfasts.


I need to make some more chicken soup but my crockpot will be occupied. Probably tomorrow.

So, yes, reading tonight. This was a good week for book releases for me.





But I'm currently in the middle of three books and rather wrapped up in the story of one in particular, KUSHIEL'S AVATAR, right now so I won't be reading them right away.

I have TOO MUCH TO READ!


No, that's not my problem.

There you go.

Cold and about 3-4 inches of snow today. Being in a warm kitchen this evening and reading with a cup of tea or in bed sounds lovely.

Have a good one



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: