Thursday, January 26, 2017

Your obsession is not amusing to us


Oh, last night's Arrow episode was good. The return of Laurel, of course, wasn't really Laurel and Felicity was very quick to figure she was a bad guy. And a fabulous reviewer I love pointed out that this is finally starting to rebuild Olicity after ripping them apart.



Let's get a close up of Oliver not able to take his eyes off of Felicity, eh?


And there was some arguing with a leeeetle sexual tension tossed in:



And we have the lovely quandary of get-the-Big-Bad-Guy or save-the-woman-you-love question:


Which is never a question for Oliver. It's always Felicity.




And then ending with some more major eye contact.





As my favorite reviewer says: 


Ah, we're just going to be on this roller coaster until the end of the season, I tell you.


Nothing on TV for me tonight. I'll probably read and then go to bed.



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: