Monday, January 16, 2017

Nothing. It was nothing.


Here we are on Monday.

Cowboys ....


Ok. Whatever. Life goes on. We start again next season and now I don't care who wins or loses.

Last night's Sherlock ... may be the last ever. The most fabulous entrance ever:



Oh. My. God. I love that character and yes, he's a villain. I don't care. And yes, they pulled a fast one on us by making it look like he was alive but it was a flashback. I don't care. He got to make this kind of entrance.

Also watched the first episode (2 hours) of PBS's Victoria. The actress has blue contacts which make her pupils bulge but otherwise she does a good job and the show itself is gorgeous in setting and costumes.

I don't have anything on tonight which is good because I have to take Steve to the airport. He'll be on his way to SHOT show.



Hey! I finally finished a book this year!



Yeah, it was a 700+ page book.  Don't judge me.


I'm currently reading a romance, FALL by Karina Bliss. 2nd of 2 in series (so far).

Keep Rage together at all costs... Powerhouse PA Dimity Graham is off her game. Her career is everything to her and she never lets anything personal mess that up. So how can she explain getting busy between the sheets with Rage's nice-guy drummer Seth Curran?  She's supposed to be keeping this band out of trouble, not getting into it. But before she can put everything back where it belongs, Seth needs her help. Faking a relationship seemed like a good idea that night, right before they fell into bed together.  But standing on New Zealand soil, facing the people he disappointed to pursue his dream, Seth doubts he and Dimity will convince anyone they're hot and crazy for each other. To his surprise, Dimity is working her magic on everyone and they're all convinced this is the real deal.
The problem is, he's almost convinced, too.
Published in 2016, it has 261 pages. I've been waiting for this sequel and it slipped by my radar. It came out in November. Hunh. I'll probably finish it tonight.

Have a good evening ... an in honor of Moriarty..


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: