Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just kickin' back...


Today's Blog/Website of the Day is Wheredunnit found at http://wheredunnit.blogspot.com/.


I'm just a few pages from finished THE LANGUAGE OF BEES by Laurie R. King. I haven't been making a lot of time to read so I'm not making very quick progress this month. I am, however, definitely ready for another book; I hate spending more than three days or four tops with any one story. I have a book on hold at the library waiting for me to pick up, THE FACE OF BETRAYAL by Lis Wiehl. So maybe that one is next.


I have many emails to catch up on, including about 6 or 7 4MA digests. I just haven't been spending a lot of time on the downstairs computer.
Tonight we'll watch Survivor on TV and then I'll either read or do some journaling. Same old same old. And then it will be Friday. Woo hoo!
Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster


No comments: