Monday, May 18, 2009

Quick Monday


Argh, I've been having a headache this afternoon so I may not be online long. It's been a gorgeous day out again today (mid-80s). Walked Tug an hour earlier to not hit SO much heat. He jumped in the ditches twice.


Last night's Survivor finale turned out great; the good guy won. They were both good guys at the end but one had a bit of an edge over the other and got all the jury votes, only the second time in the history of the show. What a great season this turned out to be and topped with not someone yucky winning the million dollars.


I was able to watch The Tudors episode prior to Survivor via On Demand but I still have the taping of PBS's Mystery from last night to view. And I saw that the season finale of The Tudors is available to watch On Demand as well so one could see it a few days earlier than broadcast. Tonight is the season finale of Paranormal State -- I don't know if I'll watch it because I had a nasty dream before waking up this morning that was too much like one of their shows. Ugh.


Today's Blog/Website of the Day is Book Group Buzz found at http://bookgroupbuzz.booklistonline.com/. This site features book group tips, reading lists, & lively talk of literary news from the experts at Booklist Online.


Talk to you tomorrow...


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: