Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tea in the sahara

Have I done, for Blog/Website of the Day, The Lipstick Chronicles? I don't remember doing so, so here they are: http://thelipstickchronicles.typepad.com/


I had a great meeting with Jody and friend at a tea place called Boston Harbor, locally owned and operated. This woman knows her stuff. And the place smells very good and a wonderful ambiance. I'm going to be doing a 22 day tea detox starting tomorrow. Cleans out your liver and mucus and some people have lost weight (!) so that would be a plus. Twice a day of this mixture of flowers/herbs for 22 days. No milk products or white foods (that alone will help with the weight). So keep your fingers crossed that I can go the full 22 days.


I've got to do some proofreading of a biz plan so I can't dawdle today. Have a wonderful Wednesday!


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: