Saturday, May 2, 2009

Where did Saturday go?

Well, shoot, another day got by me and not being able to write a bigger post. As yesterday, there won't be a Featured Author.

I went to the library sale today and three hours later.... yeah, I always have to look at everything so time passes more quickly than I think. I always manage to find something but this time I got away with not SUCH a big haul. I got some nonfiction, books by authors that I'm reading in order that will be later in the series for me so nice to have on hand, etc. But it did eat up a big chunk of time in my day.

Got home, ate a quick lunch then walked Tug. It was a beautiful Spring day out there. I've been doing some cleaning and then remembered the Kentucky Derby. Got there right before the race -- and what a finish! A 50 to 1 odds winner! Amazing. And off we go on the Triple Crown.

My meeting yesterday with Jody and meeting Omi went very well. What a great vibe this woman has! Then, as mentioned quickly yesterday, I spent the rest of the day answering phones at the shop. Maybe tomorrow I can take some time to get other stuff done that needs it.

I haven't quite picked a book to read yet. I'll post that in the Currently Reading as soon as I do.

Have a good rest of the Saturday....

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: