Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's just a bad week

So I didn't mention my leg yesterday. Long story short: went to the Doctor's Walk In this morning. I have chronic psoriasis and a current outbreak apparently got infected on my left leg. So now I've got cellulitis; very painful between knee and ankle., red, hot, etc. I'm on antibiotics and a pain killer and can't walk without hobbling for a few days. I have a 102.7 temp tonight so my body is fighting -- go away infection!

So I can't leave the bed at least today and tomorrow, should be getting better by Saturday-ish. My posting may be hit and miss.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

2 comments:

sally906 said...

Look PK dear - your body is trying to say - loll on the couch with your legs up - with a pile of books beside you and nibbly type food within reaching distance.

You really shouldn't argue with your body :)

Do hope things turn around for your soon

PK the Bookeemonster said...

Hey, is my webcam on? That EXACTLY what I'm doing. That's all I can do.... I do have my laptop with me to be on the Internet and watch DVDs too.

Thank you, Sally. It helps to know people are out there. :)

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster