Wednesday, July 25, 2012

And hot...



No news. Though I did receive an email from Debbie this afternoon that she wants to meet with me again but we haven't set up a time. Third interview? A job offer? A face-to-face thank you but no thank you? I don't know.

So when I picked up the Silva book yesterday from the library, there was a bit of a hiccup. The wrong book was being held for me. So I took it to the desk and got it straightened out: the book I wanted and a book someone else had holding were switched. So I was going to start to read it last night when I went to bed. A bit of a problem: right cover on the book -- wrong book. Apparently, I originally had the right book but someone was too .... lazy? ... to notify anyone. I had to go back to the library today and their solution was to give me both books so that when I'm done reading the one Silva they will send both back to the supplier to be fixed. Sounds like a simple job of swapping covers, right?  Wrong. The covers are glued on and not to easy to do this locally. What a mess.

In the meantime, I finished the Harkness book. While I enjoyed it, the friend who's also reading it and I agree that it needed some editing. 

Steve is at the gun range and I've been reading news and posting on FB.

Have a good evening!

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: