Sunday, July 22, 2012

Especially if it has an umbrella



It's been a quiet Sunday. I've been doing laundry. I've also been cleaning up emails, reading news and so forth. Then I got caught up watching a movie on the premium channels, The Help, this afternoon. Well done film.

I'm making dinner tonight even though it's hotter than heck. We'll watch Ice Road Truckers and then I'll do some reading before bed.

I'm still reading the Harkness book. It's a what I call a "honkin' big" book, coming in at 592 pages, if I remember correctly. I've also started a digital loan from the library, a nonfiction book called SPOILED ROTTEN: How the Politics of Patronage Corrupted the Once Noble Democratic Party and Now Threatens the American Republic by Jay Cost. It is an interesting book. 


There's nothing really going on this coming week. I hope to hear from the job. Otherwise, just work, walk dogs, etc. 


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster



No comments: